[Asianmedia] Anime Boston update..again.

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 14 19:26:58 EST 2011

Ohmygod, Stefan's sitting right next to me. He's sooo seductive.

Anyways, since we got the group discount, Stefan had a brilliant idea that could
only come from  a brain in a head sculpted by the hands of a god.

Instead of you guys registering individually online, since we have the group
discount of 40 bucks a person and would need to submit that to AB via
check..just give the money to a signer [either at Asian Media Fridays in the
west lecture hall at 7pm or you could put it in an envelope and into one of our
boxes, mine's 566]  and that way we can all send it at once, and it saves you
ten bucks.

Sorry for all the emails. Between all my pillaging and stressing and sacrificing
virtuous maidens that I previously saved from on horseback after fighting off
their brutish attackers, its hard to keep my thoughts straight.

Also, in case you didn't know, we're watching the Big O over Janterm...which is
now. We're watching it -right now- and its the English dub, with Steve Blum as
a terrific louse. Like Stefan, the devilishly handsome rouge rakish louse of a
signer.

Mmmmm, louse.

Swooning Virgins,

Kat