[Asianmedia] A THREATENING EMAIL ABOUT ANIME BOSTON

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 10 23:55:29 EST 2011

THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ALL OF IT OR I WILL PILLAGE YOUR HOMETOWN
AND MAKE MERRY SPORT WITH THE LOCAL VIRGINS.
NO REALLY. PLEASE READ IT.

I hope everyone's having a good Janterm! Here goes my first email as a signer.
please forgive ramblings, I don't know how this business works. I also don't
know how to instill fear through text. Whatevs.

CAPS LOCK ON GLOVES OFF

Anyways, as you all know from my ~dreamy~ co-signer Stefan, there's a sign-up
sheet for Anime Boston on Hampedia, located  here:

https://hampedia.org/wiki/Asian_Media/animeboston

HOTEL SPACE IS LIMITED, PLEASE TRY TO FINALIZE IF YOU'RE GOING SOON:

What you might not know is that hotel space for conventions fills up REALLY
quickly, and there's a group discount we'll be trying to get. Prices go up as
the months go on, and space becomes limited. Thus, time is of the essence.

---------------------
In short: SIGN UP IF YOU WANT TO GO AND TRY TO MAKE IT FINAL. WE WILL BE CUTTING
OFF THE SIGNUPS SHORTLY.

Currently, we have 24 people signed up, including signers. The cutoff may be
around 30, depending on how many people we get. But back to hotel space and all
that good stuff, the cutoff might happen maybe the end of Janterm or beginning
of Spring semester.
--------

LAST THING: RIDES

WE NEED DRIVERS. BADLY. KNOW SOMEONE? ARE SOMEONE? WILLING TO TAKE THE FEW HOURS
TO BECOME A CERTIFIED DRIVER AND SAVE THE WORLD?
THEN WE NEED YOU.

As Ali mentioned at our last screening, becoming a certified Hampshire driver is
a pain in the ass in terms of process, but its worth it. WE NEED TRANSPORT. THE
TRAIN COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY/TAKES TOO MUCH TIME, and Peter Pan may be a last
resort. But still, those aren't favorable options, so Hampshire vans may be the
best bet.

SO WE NEED DRIVERS. If you ARE, or CAN BE a DEFENSIVE DRIVER, or KNOW SOMEONE
WHO IS, please let Tim, Stefan or I know. I know its a hassle, but it would
-really- be appreciated by everyone in the group.
As an added bonus, I will spare your village in the coming raid.

Sorry for the long message, and see you all Friday, where I will probably drill
all this back into your heads again <3

Virgin Sacrifices and Goats Blood,
Kat