[Asianmedia] PARKING GARAGE

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 21 11:48:50 EDT 2011

http://boston.centralparking.com/Boston-Prudential-Center-800-Boylston-Street-Parking-parking-coupon.html

I found this one, its really close to the con center, and its cheaper. We'll
print a bunch and hope they work. If not, we'll have to front 40 bucks a day
for the hotel parking.

HERE'S WHATS HAPPENING. People will get dropped off, grab their stuff and I'll
open the rooms, and the drivers will go park. PLEASE TEXT STEFAN OR I WHEN YOU
PARK.

Tim's car will be coming around 5pm.

I AM FREAKING OUT YOU GUYS, HAVE FUN. please remember that the signers aren't
bitch-posts (posts to bitch to), and you're all responsible for your own food,
well being and such. we can only do so much!