[Asianmedia] Hotel Info

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 18 23:28:23 EDT 2011

People keep asking me where we're staying, what kind of rooms..

we have 3 rooms, each has a king bed.

https://www.marriott.com/reservation/viewRoomPool.mi?marshaCode=bosdt&roomPoolCode=GENR

Here's the details on that.

We're staying at:

Courtyard Boston Copley Square
88 Exeter Street · Boston, Massachusetts 02116 USA

It's a Marriott, guys.

Have some driving directions from the hotel to the con center.

Driving directions to Hynes Convention Ctr
3 mins
Huntington Ave
0.6 mi
6 mins Or Walk

Courtyard Marriott Hotel Boston Copley Square
88 Exeter Street
Boston, MA 02116
1. Head south on Exeter St toward Huntington Ave
256 ft
2. Take the 1st right onto Huntington Ave
0.2 mi
3. Turn right at Belvidere St
0.2 mi
4. Slight right at Dalton St
0.1 mi
5. Turn right at Boylston St
Destination will be on the right
374 ft

Hynes Convention Ctr
900 Boylston St
Boston, Massachusetts 02115
Save to My Maps

Have some walking directions from the hotel to the con center:

Courtyard Marriott Hotel Boston Copley Square
88 Exeter Street
Boston, MA 02116
1. Head north on Exeter St toward Blagden St
377 ft
2. Turn left at Boylston St
Destination will be on the left
0.3 mi