[Asianmedia] Turn in your AB express passes.

stefan terry pucedragonlord at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:51:54 EDT 2011

No really, get them in or tell us you don't have one.  It's the easiest
thing in the world.  If you can't print it, e-mail me the pdf/jpg/image
filetype.filetype and I'll print it out for you.  We have 7 forms out of 27
people, and to do some basic math, that's about 26%, which last I checked is
a failing grade. F-- I'd say, and "at least it's not a zero" is
unacceptable.  My mind's on school, maybe you could tell--over-achievement
and all that nonsense. Anyhow, get to it.  One week is not a lot of time.

blarglargle, peace out,
Stefan "Samurai" Terry