[Asianmedia] Passes for AB

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 11 15:55:54 EDT 2011

I'm sitting here, blasting Unkles' "Chemistry" and wishing I had strings for my
violin so I could fucking WAIL on that shit, because this is how Kat deals with
stress.
Kat's violin has no strings, thus this entire campus might just turn to lava and
everybody might die.

BUT. We'll try and save that for AFTER Anime Boston. Because despite the
multitude of shittery-fests happening at the moment, AB is going to be fun if I
have to kill everyone going to make it fun.

Anyways, remember: the 20th is our meeting at...7?, in the Dakin Living Room.

---IMPORTANT PASS SHIT----

AB notified me that IF YOU DID NOT GET YOUR PASS, IT IS BECAUSE YOUR EMAIL WAS
WRONG. That being said, if you did NOT receive an email from Anime Boston with
an express pass inside, EMAIL ME WITH YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS. Please try to
not use one of the webmail ones, since webmail sucks twice as long and hard as a
toothless 5 dollar whore.

--/IMPORTANT PASS SHIT. TELL YOUR FAMILY. TELL YOUR FRIENDS. BURN THE EARTH AND
SCORCH THE SKY.---

That being said, AB is in a week. A. Fucking. Week. I will be prancing around on
Creeper Patrol, so remember: If you have any problems at AB, call Tim
(Galvinized Steel Lazer Special Fiber Optic Weaboo Slicing Unit 01), Stefan, or
me, and we will weave through a forest of furries to come help you.

TIME TO GO TO CLASS AND BLAST PENDULUM ON THE WAY THERE AND THEN SING MOZART
LIKE.A.GODDAMN.TOOL.

YOU GOTTA GET OUUUTTT
GO FAR AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

-INSTRUMENTAL-

WITCHCRAFT.
ASIANMEDIACRAFT.
ANIMEBOSTONCRAFT.