[Asianmedia] Asian Media and stuff

Maya Adean Marie Gounard mag06 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 14 10:44:36 EDT 2009

Hey Asian Media viewers!

So tonight we are showing more Xam'd and Zebraman, a superhero film (live
action)! Check out https://hampedia.org/wiki/Asian_Media for links to wiki
pages on what we will be watching. Snacks well be there, so you should be there
too! 8pm, East Lecture hall, Come!

Also I just got an email from the Anime club at Umass about an upcoming event.
If you like cosplay and anime this could be a good time. Below are a summary of
the details, you can also check out the flyer attached. Enjoy!

ANIME FOREVER
When: Wednesday, October 28th, at 7 PM
Where: UMass, School of Management, Rm 137 (it's right next to Haigis Mall)
What: 1) Cosplay/costume contest!! With prizes! 2) A sing-a-long 3) A screening
of a classic fan favorite