[Asianmedia] First JanTerm Screening, new Time!

Maya Adean Marie Gounard mag06 at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 7 17:52:36 EST 2009

Hi All,

First screening this thursday (the 8th) at 7PM (the building closes at 10pm
during JanTerm) in the East lecture hall in FPH! We will be screening Yojimbo,
a film directed by Kurosawa about a ronin who arrives in a small town where
competing crime lords make their money from gambling. By careful political
maneuvering and the use of his sword, he brings peace, but only by encouraging
both sides to wipe each other out in bloody battles. It's a classic, come
watch. If you don't I'll just watch whatever I want ;). See you in the future.

Maya