[Asianmedia] Thursday Screening!

Maya Adean Marie Gounard mag06 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 25 15:25:58 EST 2009

Greetings!

This Thursday we will be screening more of our running series "Planetes" and
"Magic Cop"--a wonderful Hong Kong action comedy about a "steely and determined
Hong Kong cop" who "applies his magical Taoist know-how to a murder case
involving a malevolent, mysterious sorceress." It's really good, swear.

*New Feature* I'm going to start posting what we'll be screening on our Hampedia
page (https://hampedia.org/wiki/Asian_Media), so you can always check there if
you don't feel like looking at your email. Also please point this out to others
you know that aren't on the mailing list that might be interested in our
screenings. Thanks!

So come, Thursday, 8pm, East Lecture Hall--there will be more snacks :)

Maya