[Asianmedia] Thursday Screening!

Maya Adean Marie Gounard mag06 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 5 00:08:12 EST 2009

Greetings!

This thursday at 8pm in the East Lecture Hall we'll switching things up. We are
going to start off the evening with our new series "Planetes", a super awesome
scifi anime I'm sure you'll enjoy. Also if enough people come that missed the
first episode, WE WILL SCREEN IT AGAIN, so don't let that deter you. Then we'll
be screening Shaolin Soccer, a super awesome movie about martial arts and
soccer.

So in summary: Thursday, 8PM, East Lecture Hall, super awesome anime series
(Planetes) followed by super awesome movie (Shaolin Soccer), COME.

Maya "the one in charge" G.