[Asianmedia] In Which I Rant About Comics Collective

Athena Currier abc06 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 26 13:17:19 EDT 2008

Hey Asian Media,

Sorry to keep taking advantage of your email list, but because Comics Collective
is so quiet and hard to find, and because I figure there might be some crossover
interest between comics-lovers and asian media lovers, I'm just gonna give
Comics Collective a little shout-out:

Comics Collective is an odd entity.  It's been around for several years, but for
the past two, it's basically just spent all of its money on comics for the
library.  We only meet a couple time a semester to do comics jams.  The SPX
trip is a new idea; hopefully it will go well!

I'm actually not a signer, but I know the signers well, and I'm more vocal than
they are. :)  We exist on wikipedia and facebook:
https://hampedia.org/wiki/Comics_Collective
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=2417847419&ref=ts

The signers are:
Kristian Brevik
Dan Cottle
David Mansfield

If we do a comics jam or have a meeting or something, there will be
awesome-looking posters around campus.

If you have suggestions for comics we should buy, you can email me or Kristian
about it.

-Athena