[Asianmedia] Thursday Screening!

Athena Currier abc06 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 25 11:10:46 EDT 2008

Hey,

Awhile back, someone from Asian Media expressed interest in going to the Small
Press Expo with the Hampshire Comics Collective.  It's coming up in just over a
week, October 4 & 5.  I lost that person's email, but if you're still
interested, let me know!

Here's more info:
http://www.spxpo.com/

-Athena