[Asianmedia] Asian Media is Back!

Maya Adean Marie Gounard mag06 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 8 21:31:51 EDT 2008

Greeting Asian Media Fans!

Asian Media will be having its first screening this Thursday at 8pm in the East
Lecture Hall in FPH. It's Welcome (back) Night where we will be showing
favorites of our members and signers. Now I know you're thinking: wait I'm a
member, how do they know what're my favorites? We don't! So bring them! Share
with us what you believe to be the highlights of your collection/things you
found on Youtube. We will also we looking for suggesting for a series to follow
this semester...

So in summary, come this Thursday for lots of fun!

Maya out