[asianmedia] Fwd: Asian Media Email

Tristan Athearn-Hess tba04 at stout.hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 26 19:20:40 EDT 2008

I also have the best AMVs from AnimeBoston if people want to see
those. We'll have to use someone's computer that is better than our
own to watch them because:

A) they're too high quality for Linnaea and my laptops

and

B) for some reason my computer does not like my dvds.

Also, I'm thinking at some point in the semester we should watch
Paprika. Maybe after dance night?

Tristan-tastic Athearn-tastic-Hess-tastic

Begin forwarded message: