[asianmedia] Gainax night!

Tristan Athearn-Hess tba04 at stout.hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 12 18:09:25 EDT 2008

Tomorrow night we're having an extravaganza of the odd, the strange,
the awesome and the awkward! That's right its Gainax night! We'll be
showing episodes from select series of the studio that has produced
some of the weirdest shows ever! Our list!

The remake of Evangelion! (if it is brought)
FLCL
Mahoromatic
He is my Master
The series with the hampster (if Linnaea still has it)
Otaku no Video (if it is brought)
Kare Kano a.k.a. His and Her Circumstances (if I can find where I put
my fansub of it)

Lots of things to watch, so I hope to see many of you there!

Tristan "God, why? WHY? WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?!" Athearn-Hess

P.S. How would people feel about having a Studio Bones night sometime
in the future as well?