[asianmedia] live action zombie goodness

Tristan Athearn-Hess tba04 at stout.hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 5 17:51:49 EST 2008

Bio Zombie!

Havoc reigns supreme in Hong Kong as mall shoppers turn into flesh-
eating
zombies! What are two mall clerks to do? Done with low budget special
effects
and engrish translation, this movie should have everybody laughing.

Next week I think it would be fun to have our dance party thing, or
some other
special event, like a gainax night or furry night or something

On the 27th I'd like to show Kamikaze girls, as it's one I've been
wanting to
see for a while, and I need to see it for class for that week anyway.

After that- ideas? check out asian movies on netflix and I can get
any of them.

-Linnaea

Naea's computer has died, so we won't be able to watch D'eon tomorrow
unless someone brings us a the dvd with episodes 10/11 on it. As for
next week, the mini-event list is as follows (with signer sponsor)

Dance Party Night (Linnaea)
Gainax Night (Tristan)
furry night (Maya)

Tell us what you would be interested in!

Tristan