[asianmedia] Anime Boston!

Tristan Athearn-Hess tba04 at stout.hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 17 11:52:27 EST 2008

Hey all you fellow lovers of Anime!

Anime Boston is coming up sooner than you think! Anime Boston is an
anime
convention in guess what- Boston- that is taking place March 21-23!
(Fri-Sun)
This is the last few days of Spring Break, so take your plans into
account.

  Last year Ficom funded this trip which means that in the end it
would cost you
$20 and food for everything, including transportation and lodging.
They have
not confirmed their support this year, but I need to get in
registration asap.
The van that we would take can hold twelve people, including, me, the
driver.
Other people could go in with us to get the group rate, but would
need to find
their own transportation.

So, if you want to go, here's what I need:
*Your name, and the name you want on your badge (not necessarily the
same)
*Contact info
*If you are riding with us
*And...$40. Ficom, if they approve this budget request, and they did
last year,
you will get $20 back. I cannot sign you up until I get the money
because it
needs to be sent in from one account to get the group discount.  I
cannot pay
for everyone out of my money, so I must get your money to proceed. I
am in Saga
for food, my room is Dakin E 404, and money labeled with your name
can be
slipped under the door, and my mailbox is Box 636.

DEADLINE: As in I will submit the info on this day and that's it. You
can always
register on your own, but it will cost you more.

I will be gone from the 21-24, but money can go under the door, and
emails will
be in my inbox and dealt with. Money and info can also be given to
Maya at
Asian Media that Thursday, and she'll get it to me.

Any issues with finances, etc. send me an email and we'll work
something out.

Hoping I haven't confused you too much,
Linnaea