[Asianmedia] Anime con this year?

Ananda Valenzuela agv07 at hampshire.edu
Thu Aug 21 23:15:13 EDT 2008

Hey all!

Since Anime Boston will not be occurring during the school year this
upcoming year, do we intend to go to another convention? I, at least, would
love to... There's nothing going on closeby (ie 2-3 hours from Amherst) in
the spring, so we would have to go in the fall.... Which means we would need
to get the event form in to ficom before the 25th, which is coming right
up.... I vote we go to a con, what do you all think?

Here's a couple this fall that aren't too far away:

http://www.animecons.com/events/info.shtml/1491

http://www.animecons.com/events/info.shtml/1665

http://www.animecons.com/events/info.shtml/1527

So.... Signers? What say you?