[Asianmedia] First meeting/showing?

Tristan Athearn-Hess tba04 at stout.hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 7 16:57:23 EDT 2007

Asian Media's first meeting combo showing will be next Wednesday (the
12th) at 8PM in the East Lecture Hall of FPH. This semester we will
be meeting regularly every Wednesday at 8. As for what will be shown,
I am currently recuperating after the death of my laptop's hard
drive. All three signers will be getting together tomorrow for signer
training, so we can take a look at our budget, and decide what to
have as our running series, as well as determine who will handle what
weeks. There's also Hampfest to deal with.

One of the ideas I have for this first meeting is an introduction to
Asian Media and what we do for the first years. Maybe show some
Genshiken, field questions, talk about events, etc.

Another email will be sent once we have a more concrete idea of what
will be happening. You can also keep up to date (maybe) by visiting
our Facebook group page, which is here: http://hampshire.facebook.com/
group.php?gid=2200272676

May your kung-fu always be strong!
Tristan