[Asianmedia] The Return of the Crimson Garbed warriors

Tristan Athearn-Hess tba04 at stout.hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 7 21:36:41 EST 2007

The Red Coats are back! It's almost a mini-event! It's happening
tomorrow!

Asian Media is once again proud to bring you a night of bad ass
gunslingers in spiffy red coats! Last year, we held a showing called
"The Red Coats Are Coming!" That night we watched Hellsing Ultimate,
Trigun and our then continuing series, Fullmetal Alchemist, as well
as some awesome new AMVs. This year, we've got a newcomer to the
lineup! Trigun, Hellsing Ultimate, and introducing: Devil May Cry!
Together at last! You decide in what order we watch them, and we are
starting right smack at eight, so get there a little early!

And afterwards, we have a little surprise for all of you who have
seen the Fullmetal Alchemist movie! WOOHOO!

See you, space cowfolks!
Tristan "I-wish-I-had-a-spiffy-red-coat" Athearn-Hess