[Asianmedia] Miyazaki Marathon!

Sam Ross sar04 at hampshire.edu
Sun Mar 4 16:13:21 EST 2007

Hey Asian Media,
Like I mentioned last week, it's that time of year again, but first let me get
something out of the way.

We will be having a screening of Full Metal Alchemist and only FMA, on Wednesday
at 8PM in the West Lecture Hall. The reason we're only watching FMA this week is
because...

Friday and Saturday, we're having an incredibly wonderful Hayao Miyazaki and
Studio Ghibli movie marathon. Join us and your friends in watching some of your
old favorites and munching on some Japanese snacks! The Schedule will be as
follows:

Friday, March 9th
6PM - Lupin the III: Castle of Cagliostro
8PM - Whisper of the Heart
10PM - Pom Poko

Saturday, March 10th
6PM - My Neighbor Totoro
8PM - Laputa: Castle in the Sky
10PM - Princess Mononoke

All screenings will happen in FPH rm. 107. Directions from the Hampshire PVTA
bus stop can be acquired by emailing HampAsianMedia at gmail.com.

So yeah, it'll be a blast, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you. Until
then,

See you Space Cowboys,
Sam Ross

--