[Asianmedia] Jan Term, take 3!

Tristan Athearn-Hess tba04 at stout.hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 24 14:47:36 EST 2007

I was very -very- saddened by how few people showed up to asian media
last week. In fact, there were so few people that we had to forgo
Host Club and instead watch Mechanical Violator Hakkieder (sp?).
*shudder* why did he have to mechanically violate Jesusland? And why,
why god, did he look like Charley Sheen? And here I went and got
THREE new Host Club AMVs in the hope that we could watch a new AMV
each week! You make me a sad panda, Asian Media....

WELL THIS WEEK IS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT, DAMNIT! This week we are
going BACK to host club and I want to SEE AS MANY OF YOU THERE AS
POSSIBLE! And, just to ensure that you are thinking about it, here's
a tidbit: There may (or may not) be an episode where Haruhi is
threatened with rape in the six we will be showing. How's that for
serious business, eh?

BE THERE! ELSE YOU ANGER THE MIGHTY TRISTO!

Love and heart bubbles!
THE MIGHTY TRISTO