[Asianmedia] Jan term!

El Tristo tba04 at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 10 18:26:56 EST 2007

Well, we accidentally missed one week (Sorry! My bad!) but now we can
get things back up and running. I've been asking around, seeing what
people want to see and, so far, what I've been hearing is HOST CLUB. So
for jan term we (and by that I mean "I") will be screening Ouran
High-School Host Club! We won't be able to get through the entire thing
(unless we do about eight episodes a week! agh!) but we should be able
to make some headway. So, tomorrow we will return to our usual time in
our usual space! I hope to see you there!

On the subject of time and place, the need for me to take intermediate
Shotokan (and the number of people who were in beginning shotokan who
were also interested in asian media) during Spring term is pushing us
to changing our screenings from Thursday nights to Wednesday nights.
How does this suit people? Email me at tba04 with feedback.

Tristan "Am I really the only signer here for Jan Term?" Athearn-Hess