[Asianmedia]

Tristan Athearn-Hess tba04 at stout.hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 12 09:04:03 EST 2007

Hey Asian Media,
Well, it's Valentines Day. Well, maybe not yet, but that's when our next
screening is. And damn, I think we outdid ourselves this time. But
come judge
for yourself at 8PM with:

The Uchoten Hotel - The first movie both written and directed by the
well-acclaimed Japanese director Koki Mitani, The Uchoten Hotel tells
the story
of a 5-star hotel in Tokyo that's scrambling to prepare for a New
Years Eve
celebration at the stroke of midnight. But with ventriloquist ducks
running
around, the recipient of a man-of-the-year award being hunted down by
his
mistress and a suicidal star of the show, the staff's going to have
their work
cut out for them! An excellent example of Japanese comedy and
definitely worth
a look-see.

This will be followed at 10PM by the continuation of our regular
series, Full
Metal Alchemist of DOOM. Except without the doom. Although things are
getting
pretty depressing, aren't they. :(

Asian Media will be in the East Lecture Hall of FPH, this Wednesday
the 14th, at
8PM. Bring a friend or six. :D Five college folks are always welcome
too.

See you Space Cowboys,

Sam

--