[Asianmedia] The End of Host Club!

Tristan Athearn-Hess tba04 at stout.hampshire.edu
Sat Feb 3 22:35:24 EST 2007

Well, it turns out we have a lot to show this semester at Asian
Media, so we need to move things along! Thus, to this end, we will be
having a special showing tomorrow (Sunday)! At 2:00 yours truly will
set up in FPH (most likely the West Lecture hall. If it's taken then
a note will be posted on the door) and those of you who are
interested can come by and watch the last six episodes of Ouran Host
Club! For anyone who cannot make it on sunday but who wants to see
the end of host club (or just want to have the series) email me at
tba04 so we can arrange sometime to get you the episodes! Well, I
hope to see you there on sunday!

Tristan!