[Asianmedia] Screening for 4-4!

Tristan Athearn-Hess tba04 at stout.hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 3 14:45:18 EDT 2007

Sorry this email is being sent out so late, but I've been kinda
swamped with work recently. Anyhoo, this week at Asian Media we are
bringing you:

Stephen Chow's SHAOLIN SOCCER!
Can a team of misfit former shaolin kung-fu warriors regain what they
have lost and defeat Team Evil (who have been empowered by American
drugs!) in the national soccer competition?! It's even more zany
comedy-fu from the man who brought you Kung-fu Hustle!

And then:

Hampshire courses got you down? Is Chris Perry making your life a
waking nightmare of animation AGAIN? Well, why not sit in on one of
Great Teacher Onizuka's classes? With flexible due dates and easily
complete-able reading assignments, its almost like a vacation!
(Warning: Tardiness is punishable by BIKER GANG) This week it's
episode 4 of our new running series! Don't miss out!

after all, you only get so many missed classes before he'll have to
fail you...

"Bang..." *death* *end of series*
Tristan