[Asianmedia] The End has Come...(Screening for 12-7-06)

Sam Ross sar04 at hampshire.edu
Tue Dec 5 09:17:06 EST 2006

The end of the semester anyway. But we must see it not so much as an end, but as
a beginning...and...

I'm sorry, I can't continue that crap. :D

But yeah, it is our last official screening of the semester. So stop on by so we
can tell you about all the cool stuff we have planned for next semester! Then
stick around for our screening of:

8PM - Nobody Knows (Daremo Shiranai) - Live-action. Four siblings live happily
with their mother in a small apartment in Tokyo. The children all have
different fathers and have never been to school. The very existence of three of
them has been hidden from the landlord. One day, the mother leaves behind a
little money and a note, charging her oldest boy to look after the others. And
so begins the children's odyssey, a journey nobody knows. Though engulfed by
the cruel fate of abandonment, the four children do their best to survive in
their own little world, devising and following their own set of rules. Based on
a true story.

10:30PM - Full Metal Alchemist - Anime (of course). This week, prepare for the
gigantic showdown between Ed and Greed, followed by one of the homunculi being
forced to confront a time of weakness in their life. Finally, Ed and Al
discover some horrifying facts about the Philosopher's Stone while helping a
group of Ishbalan refugees.

So yeah, stop on by, we'd love to see all of you. And if not, survive finals and
have a fantastic break. Keep an ear to the ground as we may have some good info
about Jan. Term for you soon.

See you Space Cowboys,
Sam

--